Are you a busy mom or simply a thoughtful friend who wants to give something practical but special to people who are celebrating their birthdays? Do you gaze in wonder at the pretty cupcakes displayed at the bakeshop window and wonder how those were made? Do you want to be able to make those on your own but think that you have very little baking ability or that you’re not that artistic? Fret no more! This guide can definitely help you bake and decorate cupcakes that you can serve to your guests during your five-year-old’s birthday party or give as a gift at your best friend’s 30th birthday celebration.
- Learn some basic cupcake recipes (if you don’t have one of your own)
- Learn how to use ordinary stickers or decorative paper in adorning cupcakes
- Learn how to make buttercream frosting and use them together with sprinkles or edible confetti in decorating cupcakes
- Learn how to make fondant and assemble fondant characters to sit on top of your delicious cupcakes
- Learn how to come up with a specially home-baked present for family and friends that will bring sheer delight to the recipient and his guests
- Use what you’ve learned to start your own home-based cupcake business!
What else are you waiting for? Grab this guide now and start making cupcakes for your family and friends during their birthdays or start your own cupcake business!