The perfect books for aspiring young artists, the How to Draw series is a fantastic way to get kids drawing in seconds. With simple instructions and step-by-step illustrations children can learn to draw 15 different illustrations, from simple outlines to detailed, colourful drawings. Written and illustrated by experienced artists, these beautiful books contain a wealth of information about drawing techniques and feature galleries highlighting different styles, materials and ideas for extra inspiration.
• Simple step-by-step illustrations
• Learn to draw a variety of themes
• Zoom in boxes look at professional skills up-close
• Each spread features examples and ideas for different materials and mediums to use
• Technique pages give a masterclass in creating different effects
• Gallery of examples for extra inspiration
Customer ReviewsSee All
Page tiling is sometimes weird
Sometimes after a page turn, the page layouts don't display correctly.
How to Draw Fairies Review
It teaches you to draw fairies spectacularly I mean it