Knitting is cool, easy, therapeutic, relaxing and an awful lot of fun. Don’t take my word for it, with this indepth guide to beginners knitting you can find out for yourself.
This book takes you through all of the terminology, describes stitching, patterns, yarns, and so much more that if you didn’t think it was a pastime for you the chances are you will have changed your mind by the end.
The book covers the following topics in depth plus the last three chapters are completely dedicated to beginners patterns so that you can put all that you have leant into practice.
- Knitting Yarn
- Introducing Knitting needles & accessories
- Beginning to knit
- Getting to grips with Guage
- Understanding patterns and sizing
- Reading patterns
- The low down on stitches
- Patterns for beginners – keeping warm
- Beginners Patterns – Miscallaneous
- Patterns for beginners – Perfect Gifts