“Gujral has the natural ability to show traders how it works" — Jim Kharouf, Editor, Trader’s Source Magazine, USA
"A must read for anyone interested in trading the Indian markets." — Editor, Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities Magazine, USA
A top trader shows you how to make money in any type of market using price charts
Knowledgeable traders are able to make money using their skillful reading and interpretation of price charts, irrespective of whether the market is rising or falling — or simply moving sideways.
In this bestselling book, Ashwani Gujral shows how you too can make money in any type of market by correctly identifying the market’s mood from the various typical patterns that are formed on charts — and by using appropriate trading methods for each pattern:
● How to make big profits by identifying a trend and trading with it
● How to make mega profits by identifying impending trend reversals and catching big moves in the opposite direction
● How you can reap windfall profits by identifying and trading breakouts from continuation price patterns on charts
● How to use volume to confirm price action
● How to use momentum indicators in conjunction with charts to finesse profitable entries and exits
● How to improve your trading success rate and protect your capital using proven methods of money management
● How charts can help you identify hot sectors and stocks to trade
● Trading rules for different chart patterns
● PLUS: New chapter — Trading the Railway-Line Theory.
Using real-life examples and 175+ charts from the Indian markets, this pioneering and comprehensive book on chart patterns and chart analysis explains every significant tradable pattern, buy and sell signal, and the use of important technical indicators.
Novices and professional traders alike will profit from this book, and the lessons it offers are equally applicable whether you trade stocks, derivatives, commodities, currencies, etc.
About The Author(s):
Ashwani Gujral is one of India’s most famous market analysts and trading experts. He is the Chief Market Strategist and Fund Manager of ashwanigujral.com and a regular market commentator including on CNBC TV18 business channel. He has written on trading and technical analysis for leading US specialist magazines and journals, including The Active Trader, Stock Futures and Options, Futures, Trader’s Source, and Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. Ashwani has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives since 1995. His activities include running a technical analysis plus trading chatroom and newsletter.
Ashwani’s brilliant academic background spans engineering and finance. He is BE (Electronics and Communications) from M.I.T. Manipal, 1993 and MBA (Finance) from Georgetown University, Washington DC, USA, 1995.
Ashwani Gujral’s earlier two books, How to Make Money Trading Derivatives and How to Make Money in Intraday Trading are established runaway bestsellers. This is his third book.
Prasanna Khemariya studied aquaculture engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. He has been actively following and trading the market for the past 15 years. He has been extensively trained and coached by Ashwani Gujral in these fields, with whom he works as a technical analyst. Prasanna Khemariya also has an active interest and expertise in the rural development sector and possesses a deep understanding of the Indian economy.