- Expected Oct 6, 2020
Lower your handicap and revamp your swing as you become your own best golf instructor.
Conventional methodologies, which emphasize ball-striking dictated mostly by bio-mechanics and kinesiology, have failed to enhance the competencies of worn, weary, and wishful golfers. To diagnose and correct your dysfunctional swing, you must understand how your mind, brain, muscles, and club function. Your Inner Golf Guru explores the untapped potential of applying cognitive neuroscience and systems theory to govern your golfing game. Dr. James Ragonnet offers advice on:
• Unlearning harmful habits
• Focusing attention and sharpening awareness
• Adjusting movement patterns
• Breaking down a complex swing into predictable components
• Individualizing your golfing methodology
• And more!
Although there's no prescribed or ready path for all golfers, you can improve your game by applying the lessons in Your Inner Golf Guru to become your own optimal golfing expert.