A comfortable retirement on a fixed income in a warm, safe, friendly country? Where can I retire like that?
In Thailand, where the Government's retirement services are designed for people on fixed incomes like Social Security. But can you retire on Social Security alone?
Well, rents here run from $80—$280/mo., eating out 3x day costs $8 — total, and a large bottle of premium beer is $1.70. The warm weather encourages T-shirts and shorts year-round, the people are the friendliest on earth, and the streets are safe, even late at night. In the book you'll learn..
* How to live in comfort and beauty on a fixed income...starting now
* Why your income doubles when you get to Thailand (hint: buying power)
* How much you'll pay for quality for medical and dental care
* How to earn money legally in Thailand the moment you arrive
* How to understand Thai culture and fit in
* How to use the Thai Government retirement services
* How to pay for your entire trip and your accommodation
* How to save 50% on your air fare
Plus Useful Charts, Step-by-step Checklists, Detailed Budgets that fit Social Security incomes, and Helpful Guides to Preparing and Moving to Thailand. And you'll receive up-to-date maps, useful reviews and smart tips to help you get started.
Amazingly comprehensive and extremely helpful. I worked out a detailed budget before I left home. — Krisztina Perematoni, Berkeley, CA, USA.
I wish I'd read 'How to Retire in Thailand' before I started planning my retirement. I would have cashed out much sooner. — Steve Parkes, Goulburn, Australia
Unless your pension's over £40,000 you ought to read this book. It opened our eyes to possibilities we never dreamed of. — Alpin McDowell, Glasgow, UK.
Godfree Roberts earned his doctorate from UMass, Amherst, has lived in five countries and holds citizenship in two. He retired in Thailand for its combination of culture and cost. He founded ThailandRetirementHelpers.com to help others do the same.
Readable, practical, brief: Save years of time and $1000s. Download your copy now.
A Simple Program for Social Security Retirees Wanting Fun, Money, Freedom and a Better Life — by Godfree Roberts, Ed.D.