♥How to Stop Worrying and Start Living♥ is one of the best selling self-help books ever published.
✔✔ Add one hour a day to your waking life and find and be one’s own self.
✔✔ In this book, popular self-help motivational books writer Dale Carnegie has shared his personal experiences, wherein he was mostly unsatisfied and worried about lot of life situations. But with time he changed his perspective of looking at things and opted positive thinking in his life. In his book, he has told the readers about different ways that can lead them to happier and stress-free life.
With a set of practical formulas, the book teaches you certain life lessons to make your present and future happier than ever. It is divided into few sections such as how to eliminate fifty-percent of business worries immediately, avoid fatigue and keep looking young, reduce financial worries, add one hour a day to your waking life and find and be one’s own self.
Fundamental Facts You Should Know About Worry.
✔Basic Techniques in Analyzing Worry.
✔ How To Break The Worry Habit Before It Breaks You.
✔ Seven Ways to Cultivate a Mental Attitude That Will Bring You Peace and Happiness.
✔ The Golden Rule For Conquering Worry.
✔ How to Keep From Worrying About Criticism.
✔ Six Ways to Prevent Fatigue and Worry and Keep Your Energy and Spirits High.
✔ How to Find the Kind of Work in Which You May Be Happy and Successful.
✔ “How I Conquered Worry” 32 True Stories.
✔✔ Seven Ways to Cultivate A Mental Attitude That Will Bring You Peace and Happiness
1. Fill your mind with thoughts of peace, courage, health, and hope
2. Never try to get even with your enemies
3. Expect ingratitude
4. Count your blessings, not your troubles
5. Find Yourself and Be Yourself (Remember There Is No One Else on Earth Like You)
6. Try to profit from your losses
7. Create happiness for others
✔✔ How to Break the Worry Habit Before It Breaks You
1. Keep busy
2. Don't fuss about trifles
3. Use the law of averages to outlaw your worries
4. Cooperate with the Inevitable
5. Decide just how much anxiety a thing may be worth and refuse to give it more
6. Don't worry about the past