This quick-read handbook focuses on gender equality for girls by providing instructions for parents to help girls overcome gender bias. You'll find step-by-step guidance for:
- Shaping specific household routines (including chores)
- Leading girls to discover and pursue their passion
- Finding appropriate role models
- Teaching exact words for responding to misogyny
- Helping girls (both shy and outgoing) feel included in girl power
- Choosing family media that supports gender equality
- Answering inevitable questions
All instructions are written succinctly. Unlike typically long-winded parenting books, all Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Parent Guidebooks are intentionally concise to help busy parents find answers quickly.
DEI is NOT going away - it's time to prepare children for the future.