What if you could write faster without sacrificing quality?
In the indie publishing world of rapid release and blistering words-per-hour, it’s easy to end up burnt out, creating subpar work, and losing your enjoyment of your craft.
There’s a better way.
In How to Write Fast, Platt and Silver show you how to shift your approach to writing to increase your natural speed, while tapping into your inner storyteller and releasing more of the stories you were meant to tell.
You will discover:
* How to immediately improve your writing speed.
* Why writing fast will result in better writing.
* How to redesign your writing strategy to promote going faster.
* The five hacks Platt, Silver and the whole S&S gang use to continuously improve their personal bests and help many of them hit a million words a year.
* Mental tricks to bypass your inner editor (and why using them will retrain your brain to not only write faster, but to create the cleanest copy you’ve ever created).
Isn't it time you did more than just write fast? Now you can.
Start writing better words faster today!