Human physiology is the science of the mechanical, physical, bioelectrical, and biochemical functions of humans in good health, their organs, and the cells of which they are composed. Physiology focuses principally at the level of organs and systems. In this extensive course, you will study basic human physiology.
This course is part of our Human Body series.
Includes a questions and answers section at the end of each lesson.
Designed with full illustrations and diagrams included.
- An Introduction to Basic Human Physiology
- The Physiology of Cells and Miscellaneous Tissues
- Envelopes of the Body
- The Skeletal System
- Physiology and Actions of Muscles
- The Human Digestive System
- The Human Respiratory System and Breathing
- The Human Urinary System
- The Human Reproductive (Genital) System
- Cardiovascular and Other Circulatory Systems of the Human Body
- The Human Endocrine System
- The Human Nervous System
- The Special Senses
- Some Elementary Human Genetics