I am Albert Einstein
"We can all be heroes" is the message entertainingly told in this New York Times Bestselling picture-book biography series, with this one highlighting Albert Einstein (Cover may vary)
Each picture book in this series is a biography of a significant historical figure, told in a simple, conversational, vivacious way, and always focusing on a character trait that made the person heroic. The heros are depicted as children throughout, telling their life stories in first-person present tense, which keeps the books playful and accessible to young children. And each book ends with a line of encouragement, a direct quote, and photos on the last page. This biography focuses on Albert Einstein's never-ending curiosity and how it helped him be a better scientist.
This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum. One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big.
Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
• Photos that bring the story more fully to life
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A virtue this person embodies: Albert Einstein's curiosity led him to become a world-renowned scientist. You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!
I love this!
I love this because of in the END they have a big time line and I got a challenge for you guys figure out E equal mc2 is without reading the book 📖. Remember tho subscribe to my YouTube Chanel 🤩!
Special aspect of the book.
I read the book to my my nephew and he liked the real photographs at the end of the book with Einstein sticking his tongue out.
It's a copy.
This book is already out there.