The groundbreaking NEW YORK TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER that taught a generation how to earn more, save more, and live a rich life—now in a revised 2nd edition.
Buy as many lattes as you want. Choose the right accounts and investments so your money grows for you—automatically. Best of all, spend guilt-free on the things you love.
Personal finance expert Ramit Sethi has been called a “wealth wizard” by Forbes and the “new guru on the block” by Fortune. Now he’s updated and expanded his modern money classic for a new age, delivering a simple, powerful, no-BS 6-week program that just works.
I Will Teach You to Be Rich will show you:
• How to crush your debt and student loans faster than you thought possible
• How to set up no-fee, high-interest bank accounts that won’t gouge you for every penny
• How Ramit automates his finances so his money goes exactly where he wants it to—and how you can do it too
• How to talk your way out of late fees (with word-for-word scripts)
• How to save hundreds or even thousands per month (and still buy what you love)
• A set-it-and-forget-it investment strategy that’s dead simple and beats financial advisors at their own game
• How to handle buying a car or a house, paying for a wedding, having kids, and other big expenses—stress free
• The exact words to use to negotiate a big raise at work
Plus, this 10th anniversary edition features over 80 new pages, including:
• New tools
• New insights on money and psychology
• Amazing stories of how previous readers used the book to create their rich lives
Master your money—and then get on with your life.
An insightful read which has changed my perspective on money forever. This book single-handedly can give you all of the personal finance knowledge you should have learned in school. From negotiating a raise to buying a house to building a prenup with your partner, this book has it all. Less flash, more cash. Do you want to be sexy or do you want to be rich?
Ramit or Ramsey?
I have financially followed Dave Ramsey pretty close for awhile. I got this book to see a different view and see what other investment vehicles Ramit suggested. I found some things in the book that I can apply. This alone made the book worth the purchase. I would still give Ramsey the edge as far as a system to follow.
A Must Read For Everyone
I liked how simple Ramit’s ideas and principles are. Everything is about quick and easy fixes now and what he teaches are that but the results are about the long game. I had no clue about how to invest and now I feel comfortable to start investing on my own because of this book and what Ramit teaches you.