Based in a tradition of spiritual, mental and emotional recovery, this book provides you with Twelve time-tested Steps, used by people throughout the world for leading a satisfying and fulfilling life, regardless of any physical health challenge.
Whether your chronic condition is a result of
• accident or surgical procedure
• disorders such as arthritis, lupus, MS, fibromyalgia, diabetes,
• life-threatening illness, such as cancer or heart disease
• back pains, headaches or nerve pains
• or any other persistent physical illness or pain-related trauma
... the Steps are a practical recipe and guide for reclaiming a celebration of life.
This book will demonstrate that you are not alone. Recipe for Recovery is filled with dozens of true-life stories----personal testimonies of other people just like you. Each one speaks to how the principles of Chronic Pain Anonymous literally saved them from self-obsession, fear and depression, opening the menu of their lives to a whole new range of possibilities for happiness, acceptance and service to others.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Recipe for Recovery
Wonderful book. Touches my heart and mind, and gives me practical help with my health challenges.