Here's everything you need to know about iPhone, in a handy digital format. Get to know iPhone and discover all the amazing things it can do, and how to do them. It's the definitive guide for getting the most from your new iPhone, straight from Apple. The iPhone User Guide is an essential part of any iBooks library.
Customer ReviewsSee All
The book is Fairly complete though it says how to merge contacts but not how to unmerge them, e.g. Edit, click correct dot and select unmerge option.
Best place to learn about your new operating system!
While interesting to learn about new features available on your phone from gadget websites and such... It's SO MUCH BETTER to go to the source - THIS BOOK - and find out the details for yourself!
You'll be amazed and appreciate your phone that much more!
Users guide review
As I was reading the users guide, it did not state the importance of what to do when:
1) My gps/location stated that it was on.
2) but, when I used the maps app. it stated that I need to turn my gps on.
3) I just bought this iPhone 7, so this kind of thing should not happen.
4) Does the maps app state a plan of emergency as the maps app malfunctions as mine did (as I was using it on the highway)?
5) I adore my iPhone, so do my friends and family, so please do not tarnish the reputation of the iPhone with these mishaps.
6) Thank you.