Everybody knows Jake Kendall. Jake is a success story. Orphaned early, he did such a good job turning around a failing Wyoming horse ranch, he put his three siblings through school and gained a nationwide reputation.
Amanda Marlow is the epitome of an east coast author: bright, funny, curious. When she shows up at a cabin on Jake’s land to research a book, she threatens Jake’s entire world. She represents everything he longs for: freedom, exploration, learning. But Jake has a secret that could bring his entire life tumbling down. And if he lets Amanda close, she could expose it.
“A beautifully compelling story of love” Rendezvous
Customer ReviewsSee All
Read Jake's Way ONLY if you like:
1. A story with wit, humor, and pathos by an author who loves and respects the people she writes about;
2. An independent adult heroine with grit, class, sass, and the ability to love unconditionally;
3. A flawed alpha-male hero with integrity, the strength to rise above, and the courage to love a woman who won't enable him;
4. Memorable secondary characters who enliven and fill out the story;
5. Lush and vivid descriptions that make you see, hear, small, taste, and feel as though you are right there;
6. Steamy, beautiful, but non-explicit sex scenes that support the storyline;
7. A romance with a beautiful, hard-won, and heartwarming HEA ending.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.