Publisher Description

I've never been afraid of the dark...but that doesn't mean I wanted to live in it. And maybe everyone wants what they can't have, but I should've thought it over before I accepted the key and unlocked the door to their forbidden world.

Number One is mostly silent. He watches me with them very carefully. His gaze never wanders. His interest never wanes.

Number Two is mostly gentle. But it's the other side of him I like best. The wild side.

Number Three is mostly reserved. He refuses to cross the line. Even when I beg.

It was carnal, it was sensual, and it was erotic. That's it. That's all it was supposed to be. A trip into the dark. A peek into the forbidden.

I just didn't expect to like them.

January 18
J. A. Huss
Draft2Digital, LLC

Customer Reviews

Blair20 ,

Turning Point

I was reluctant to read this story. I've read many JA Huss books and have liked 19/20 of them. But at first glance this was just too taboo for me. I'm not a fan of threesomes (I still haven't read 321) so initially I figured I'd skip the Turning Point series too. But then a voice said "just a peek ". Oh boy! It was more than a peek. It was SO good.
If you're like me and trying to figure out if it's for you, then here are a few things to know about the book. It is a love story. 90% of the book is plot, character development, friendship, and falling in love. The other 10% is some good (and taboo) sex. Everything is consensual, though I'll say part of the game is some manipulating each other.
POV: 4. All main characters
Sexiness: 5/5
Plot: 5/5
Writing: 5/5 As always the writing is flawless. I always know what's going on, who is saying/doing what. There's description without just dragging. I don't like when an author uses two pages to describe a bedroom. JA doesn't do that, yet my imagination gets it. Good balance of plot, characterization, romance, intrigue, and sex.
Editing: 2/5 I wish JA Huss would do another round of editing. The grammar police in me was screaming through the book.
I can't wait for book 2!

damnitnonamesavai ,

Taking turns

Absolutely loved this book !

straighttalker198 ,

Not good

The book isn’t really a three-some book. The characters aren’t built up well because of all the pov chapters. The plot is very confusing and the ending is abrupt.

More Books by J. A. Huss