REVISED Edition with NEW COVER!
I have eight golden rules when it comes to men;
1. No dating or going out on dates.
2. Never let them know where I live. Lie if I must.
3. Never pick up a guy in a particular social setting that I may frequently attend. Or, never sleep with a man whom I have the chance of running into on a regular basis.
4. Never have a guy over to my apartment for any reason. My gay best friends are the only exceptions.
5. Always end things before a guy starts to want more.
6. Always use protection.
7. Never sleep over at their place after sex. Once we've finished, or in most cases, they've finished, dress and leave.
8. Always have more than one exit strategy.
Orphaned at age sixteen, Emma, now twenty-four, has complete control of her life. She is a private, successful business woman who owns two companies and uses men for sex. When Emma's sexual itch arises, and there are no possible male suitors to fill her need, she finds alternative means. Emma keeps most people at a distance, especially the men she has sex with, except her two best friends, Maggie and Jared. She adheres to her eight golden rules that keep her safe and in complete control — rules that she started after having sex with the first man. Rules that keep her guarded, safe and free — but then, along came Joe Covelli.
Please note: There are sexually explicit scenes F/M and F/F/M
Misspelling and missing words
Do better. Reads like it was written by a 10 year old.
And obvious. I’m not going to bother reading the 2nd and 3rd.