Following the first volume of Analogia dedicated to the theology of St Gregory Palamas, the second volume in this series continues with this theme and has equally important essays to offer on this significant father.
Table of Contents:
1. Gregory Palamas: On Divine and Deifying Participation (Περὶ θείας καὶ θεοποιοῦ μεθέξεως), KIRSTEN H. ANDERSON
2. Paul the Hesychast: Gregory Palamas and the Pauline Foundations of Hesychast Theology and Spirituality, MAXIMOS CONSTAS
3. ‘The Life and the Light’: The Influence of Saint Symeon the New Theologian on the Teaching of Saint Gregory Palamas, PORPHYRIOS GEORGI
4. Gregory Palamas and Political Hesychasm in the Fourteenth and Twentieth Centuries, TONE SVETELJ
5. Created and Uncreated Light in Augustine and Gregory Palamas: The Problem of Legitimacy in Attempts for Theological Reconciliation, STOYAN TANEV
6. Receiving Palamas: The Case of Cyprus, 1345–71, ALEXIS TORRANCE