Martha and Arthur have a wonderful time,
spending their lives in a world of rhyme.
The gentle dragons are on a quest
to always improve and be their best.
They learn their colors in this book,
so come along and take a look...
In this book, our friendly dragons find themselves unable to help a honey bee find a red flower, all because they haven’t learned their colors. Eager to fix this, they decide to create a book of simple rhymes to help them (and of course, their friend, your child) to learn and remember the basic colors. Being such helpful little dragons, they even include examples of things that match each color - Martha gets to sit in a yellow digger, and they both get to ride in a red fire truck!
Features of this kids’ picture book:
• Martha and Arthur are super-cute, friendly, dragons.
• The illustrations cover every page and are big, bold, brightly colored, and simply adorable!
• The text is large and accessible.
• Simple, easy-to-read, rhyme is used throughout - not only is this fun for you and your child; there is a wealth of study supporting the educational benefits of this for early learning. (Way too much to list here.)
• The example objects will further assist your child with color association and committing the colors to their long-term memory.
• The content is suitable for reading to babies, preschool, and kindergarten children.
• The book has been reviewed, approved, and praised by a professional child psychologist and several primary school teachers, each with over 20 years of experience.
• This book is part of a series of Martha and Arthur educational works, which have been crafted to teach basic early learning skills to children and can be read in any order.
• Whether you are looking for bedtime stories or books that can help you to entertain and educate your child during the daytime, the Martha and Arthur series is here to help!
Please take advantage of the introductory price and treat your child today!