Have you tried to change your self with the best intentions? Yet, you ended up repeating the same old habits and patterns that harm you?
No other problem causes so much heartache, self damage, and unhappiness. It's a universal experience. A part of us, to a lesser or greater degree, tends to consciously or unconsciously sabotage our health, relationships, success, and joy.
In this book, psychotherapist Dr. Angelo O. Subida demystifies much what's hidden within our selves. He decides to turn the curtains back. He does something that doctors or therapists are not supposed to do.
He shares himself, his struggles, and dilemmas. He moves outside the traditional mainstream where the focus is mostly symptomatic. And goes to the very essence of the whole person.
Many other books tell you only a lot of information or theories. This book helps you experientially, not just informationally, to discover the secrets of your self, heal, and get whole.
The author draws on years of research and his work with real-life individuals as well as his own personal journey, to help you become your true, best self.
He shows you how to diagnose the secrets of your unique self with self analysis and depth wholeness process as follows, which helps you get to the very core of your being:
• Over 100 bite-sized, super-short, self contained chapters in 400+ pages telling stories that you can blast read one at a time in a few minutes without adding to a busy schedule
• the author's own story, "Secrets and My Story" section, plus bits and pieces of his life are shared throughout the rest of the book as he reflects compassionately on those he helps heal in his therapy sessions
• a 5-point method on how to use the book experientially, not just informationally, and "enter sessions through the book!"
• countless lessons and stories from real people both inside and outside the therapist's sessions, with integrative insights from psychology, literature, science, and theology
• a dose of hope and inspiration on varied issues for everyone across all ages and backgrounds to realize their full potential and life-purpose
• self help quick-list guides, such as "40 Signs of a Healthy Self," "40 Signs of a Damaged Self" and "40 Things to Do To Help Heal a Damaged Self"
• the powerful # 1 secret to discover and become your true, best self
• save money on your own personal therapy/counseling and medical costs as well as for those you care about through the book without attending sessions in person
May this book be a piece of canvass to you on which to add your own story of real life lessons, breakthroughs, and heroic wellness.