The book contains remedies using
• Household ingredients such as ghee, honey, garlic, turmeric.
• Spices such as ginger, cumin, black pepper and clove.
• Pulses like black gram, green gram, horse gram.
• Dairy products such as butter, ghee and yoghurt.
• Dry fruits and nuts such as walnuts, dates, almonds and raisins.
• Fruits such as pineapple, custard apple, banana and mango.
• Vegetables like okra, cucumber, radish, carrot and more!
Remedies from ancient Ayurveda textbooks - Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita, Ashtanga Hrudayam etc.
Explanation of how exactly the remedies are useful, in which particular symptoms, in which stage of disease?
Folklore, tribal remedies from communities such as Soliga, Guni etc.