Jim received a frantic message from Bastet. He had not heard from Bastet for ages and was surprised by the contact. Bastet and Jerry were being pursued by Russian Mafia killers and desperately needed Jim's help.
Bastet was Jim's best friend and companion, even if she was a magical black cat. If Bastet needed help Jim knew it was serious. He would do anything to save their lives. He did not know it would be the City of New Orleans and possibly mankind that would need saving. ~~~The Binding Volume 1
32 Five Star Reviews
1. Lately I have read several mainstream best selling books where the author failed to properly develop the world & or characters, so it was so refreshing to find that wasn't the case here.
The characters & world were well developed. A sci-fi element isn't my normal read, but because the author did a great job of making it real-world believable, I was hooked by the end of chapter one.
And that cat, made the whole thing all the better.
I highly recommend this book, and hope there's a volume 2 soon!
2. This is a very original story. It combines adventure, magic, technology and fantasy in a rousing tale. All the characters
seem like regular people, but they're not. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.
3. If anyone wants to read an awesome book, The Binding Volume 1 is that - it's like John Grisham on sci-fi steroids!
4. What a fun read! This book seems to have everything: action, adventure, sci-fi, comic relief, a bit of romance, and a complex plot with many characters, many layers, different settings (Egypt included) and even different time periods. Readers will enjoy how the characters interact with each other, and they will especially like the magical cat that has a bit of a sarcastic side. It's a quick, fast-paced story that is sure to keep your attention. Highly recommend!
5. Ok, it's now 6 am and I've been up all night reading it! If you want an awesome book - The Binding is that.
6. Just imagine conversing with a voodoo lady and a 5000 yr-old cat, both with the power to do amazing feats, including keeping me on the couch for a non-stop read. Haven't done that since "Papillon" many years ago.
7. It's a very different kind of story than I'm used to reading, but halfway through chapter 1 I was hooked. this is a great read - so much fun!
Scroll up and grab a copy today!