Mastering Product Management
A Step-By-Step Guide
Mastering Product Management: A Step-by-Step Guide offers practical, real-world advice on how to create and capture value as a Product Manager. It covers the full product life cycle, from idea discovery through end-of-life. Each section is scannable and concise, around two to three pages. Rather than diving deep into the theoretical background of a given area, it serves as a checklist of the key steps a Product Manager should take to complete a given task.
- Source new ideas that succeed
- Set a compelling product vision and strategy
- Search for profitable new business models
- Become a market expert
- Effectively manage roadmaps
- Ensure a successful product launch
- Understand value and price profitably
- Build and manage high-performance teams
- And much more!
This book is a convenient reference guide that you can use throughout your workday. It’s meant for Product Managers of all levels and for anyone wishing to understand what it takes to define, develop, launch, and market new products successfully.