Clarity of Roles and Processes is the Essential by which team members establish a clear understanding of their own and each otherís roles on the team and the processes for fulfilling them.
Understanding how personality impacts roles and processes, both for managers or non-managers, will elevate a teamís performance.
Each team member should be involved in achieving clarity, not only regarding their own role and processes, but those of every other team member.
We will cover the following in this workbook:
The importance of Clarity of Team Roles and Processes, not only of leadership roles, but of follower-ship roles as well. How we can use Personal
Intervention to better understand both our own and our teammates roles and processes.
How the R2A2 approach can help to allocate roles and determine processes. The impact of the E-Colors on Clarity of Roles and Processes.
Managing change through improved communication, which we call Intentional Communication. Weíll see how Intentional Communication is an important component of Intentional Leadership.
Clarity of Roles and Processes means that every team member has a clear understanding not only of their role, but of all team membersí roles, and of all applicable processes.
When you purchase this workbook, you will have access to:
1) Workbook objectives
2) Workbook overview
3) Scorecard - self assessment
4) Key Principles
5) Roles and Processes in Action - flight crew
6) R2A2 Approach
7) Video game project - an example
8) Leadership and followership roles
9) The impact of E-Colors on understanding roles and processes
10) Surgical Team - an example
11) Personal Intervention and clarity of roles and processes
12) Back to the video game project - an example
13) Managing change through improved communication
14) Mutual expectations
15) One story
17) Another story
18) Clarity of Roles and Processes - module exercises
19) Scorecard - self assessment
DISCOVER YOUR E-COLORS: WWW.EQUILIBRIA.COM