8E 8 Learning and Continuous Improvement
Learning and Continuous Improvement is the process by which a team evaluates what it has accomplished and identifies improvement opportunities.
High performance team members always debrief meetings, tasks and projects, reflect upon and learn from their experiences and share their knowledge with one another. Learning and Continuous Improvement is the process by which a team never stops growing, improving and constantly striving for greater performance.
All team members and where possible the stakeholders in the teamís deliverables and outcomes should be involved in Learning and Continuous Improvement.
We will cover the following in this workbook:
The Team Evaluation Model, which contains the three critical success factors for Effective Evaluation.
The importance of the Debrief process for Continuous Improvement.
The relationship between the E-Colors, Learning and Continuous Improvement.
Reflective Experiences revisited, and their importance in the learning process.
The relationship between Personal Intervention, Learning and Continuous Improvement.
Learning is the acquisition of knowledge or skills through experience, study, or by being taught.
When you purchase this workbook, you will have access to:
1) Workbook objectives
2) Workbook overview
3) Scorecard - self assessment
4) Key Principles
5) Reflective experiences revisited
6) The debrief process for continuous improvement
7) The E-Colors and continuous improvement
9) Another story
10) Conclusion - Putting it all together
11) Learning and continuous improvement - module exercises
12) Scorecard - self assessment
13) Exeriential exercises and discussions
14) Additional materials and information
15) Notes, questions and tasks
DISCOVER YOUR E-COLORS: WWW.EQUILIBRIA.COM