Your No-Nonsense Guide to Eating Well was written by Maeve Hanan, Registered Dietitian and founder of Dietetically Speaking. This book is based on her experience of working with countless clients who feel motivated to eat well, but at the same time find this to be a daunting task.
This book is for you if you:
- Feel overwhelmed by trying to eat well
- Are confused about what nutrition advice to trust or follow
- Struggle with inspiration for meal and snack ideas
- Find meal preparation to be overly time-consuming
- Feel that food dominates your life in an unhealthy way
Eating well involves enjoying a variety of foods in the right amounts to support your health and happiness. This includes developing a healthy relationship with food and embracing a flexible and balanced approach to eating.
Your No-Nonsense Guide to Eating Well demystifies and simplifies the process of eating well, by taking you step by step through:
- Ten No-Nonsense Nutrition Tips
- Food Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Creating Meals
- Choosing Snacks
- Being a Food Realist
- 50 Quick and Healthy Meal Ideas
Your No-Nonsense Guide to Eating Well provides you with the tools to learn how to eat well for long-term health and wellbeing, so that food compliments your life, rather than dominating it.