Do you want to stop caring about what others think of you?
Discover proven ways to be yourself confidently and unapologetically.
In her series starter author, Roma Sharma gives you the best ways to reclaim your space, take control back, and start living your life exactly the way you want it!
Roma has been working professionally as a coach and trainer for over six years. Drawing on her experience, she gives you clear-cut methods on how to live your life confidently despite the judgment and opinions of others. Maybe you want to follow your passion, find a partner of your choice, or just do something you always dreamt of but couldn't because you wondered how others would perceive you. Break that thought pattern and find freedom at the other end to be yourself.
Apply the methods suggested in this book to discover how much your renewed self-confidence can impact your personal and professional relationships. Find out how to be relaxed, calm, and happy inside despite difficult relationships.
In this book you will find:
* The 7 best ways to stop worrying about what others think
* How to deal with conflicts without compromising on your relationships
* Why people pleasing does not work and what can be done instead
* Simple ways to create a great image for yourself on auto-pilot while being yourself authentically
* How to reclaim your space when people violate your boundaries
* How to deal with the fear of being judged or rejected by others
* Understand the counter-intuitive reason why people try to control or manipulate you
Also: Find a journal inside this book. Download your copy of the 'Being Yourself Journal' which contains daily journal templates, affirmations for self-confidence, and powerful self-coaching questions to navigate your way smoothly out of difficult situations.
This book provides clear-cut methods on how to be confident in yourself and stop worrying about what others think about you.
It doesn't matter how long you have cared less for what you want and more for what others think. You can still change what happens next. Do you want to know how? Then dive into the book now!