This is the Only Wilderness Medicine Book You Need!
Could you save yourself or a loved one when there are no doctors around?
All too often travelers and outdoor enthusiasts get sick, injured, or worse.
Learn how to prevent and cure a wide range of ailments whether at home, abroad, or in the wilderness.
Discover how to heal yourself, because this comprehensive manual has all the information you need.
Get it now.
A Wilderness Medicine Handbook Like No Other
* Diagnoses and treatments for a wide range of injuries and illnesses.
* How to improvise what you need when modern medicine isn't available.
* Pharmaceuticals, medicinal plants, veterinary substitutes, and other alternative remedies.
* Preventative methods so you don't get sick/injured in the first place.
* Safe use and dosage instructions for suggested medications.
* Sample wilderness medicine kit that you can take on a commercial flight.
Information for Each Condition Contains
* A brief description.
* Possible symptoms.
* Appropriate treatment(s) depending on the situation.
* Other supplementary information, e.g., causes, prevention, alternative remedies, complications.
A 2-Part Wilderness Medicine Field Guide
Quickly find what you're looking for in an emergency situation.
Part I is must-read information covering:
* Anatomy: Learn how the body's systems work individually and as a whole. This makes diagnoses easier.
* Prevention Medicine: Prevention is the best cure. Learn how to avoid getting sick and/or injured in the first place.
* First Aid Kit: An inventory and simple explanation of a first aid kit for travelers.
* Medications Guide: Information on the safe use of the medications in this book.
* Immediate First Aid: What to do in life-threatening medical situations.
* Secondary Exam: A secondary exam will help you to make an accurate medical diagnosis.
* Moving a Patient: Safe ways to move a patient.
Part II is diagnoses and treatments. It is uniquely categorized by cause and/or body area to enable quick searching.
* Environmental: Tropical diseases, heat and cold injuries, plants and animals, jetlag, etc.
* Head: Headaches, brain injuries, ears, eyes, and nose infections, dental issues, etc.
* Circulation: Shock, dehydration, diabetes, etc.
* Digestive: Diarrhea, constipation, food poisoning, motion sickness, etc.
* Genitourinary: STI's, pregnancy, UTI's, etc.
* Integumentary: Skin disorders, nail injuries, splinters, etc.
* Musculoskeletal: Sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, etc.
* Respiratory: Asthma, strep-throat, bronchitis, cold and flu, pneumonia, etc.
... and much more.
Limited Time Only…
Get your copy of Wilderness and Travel Medicine today and you will also receive:
* Free SF Nonfiction Books new releases
* Exclusive discount offers
* Downloadable sample chapters
* Bonus content
… and more!
No matter where you go you need this book, because the information inside it saves lives.
Get it now.