Honor Yesterday, Appreciate Today, and Surprise Tomorrow
You've come a long way since Ask and Dare.
You have Created wins along the way and learned from your mistakes and failures.
You're on a higher playing field now.
It's time to celebrate.
The above sequence of events shouldn't take 27 years. It should happen every single day.
To celebrate isn't just popping champagne and shooting off fireworks.
It's a daily necessity that catapults us to an even higher place the next day.
Yet we often forget to do this one simple thing that's fun, easy, and yet still somehow underrated.
We need to celebrate.
In best-selling author Bradley Charbonneau’s latest book, you will build up an immunity to nay sayers who never want to relish in anyone's achievements, figure out when the best time each day is to celebrate to get the most power, and finally when it's OK to stop while you're ahead.
This book contains way more than words on pages. The bonus materials give you free and immediate access to videos and podcasts, interviews and worksheets that enhance, explain and invite you through other media to celebrate.
In this book, you’ll discover:
✓ How even a simple smile, quietly and to yourself, at the end of the day can alter your nighttime dreams and have a role in the following day
✓ Why congratulating someone else on their success reminds you of your own
✓ When is the best time to celebrate (HINT: it's not every other Thursday)
✓ Who you were when you started and how often to thank that version of yourself for getting you where you are today
✓ How a 0.0% Franziskaner Hefeweizen can still be a party with the right atmosphere
Get CELEBRATE today and don't let another day pass without some fireworks and a hint of pride.
This is book eleven in the “Repossible” Series.
1. Repossible: An introductory guide to the question, “Who will you be next?”
2. Every Single Day: a clear roadmap towards lasting transformation in you
3. Ask: if life is a multiple choice quiz, this is the answer
4. Dare: challenge yourself to truly answer the questions and rocket forward
5. Create: you’re ready to get real about achieving your dream, here’s what to do
6. Decide: there’s a fork in the road, you’ll now know what to do
7. Meditate: this is the source of our creativity, power, and direction
8. Spark: there’s only one thing better than creating: helping someone else create
9. Surrender: you’ve done your part, it’s time to be invited to the big stage
10. Play: we’re through the woods, it’s time to exhale, smile, and play the game
11. Celebrate: compare your own today to your own yesterday and revel in the progress
12. Evaluate: measure how far you've come, forecast how far you'll go
13. Elevate: now that we're at the top of the mountain, it's time to scale up
14. Share: tell your story, spread your success, and empower others to begin