A MANNER FOR ALL SEASONS Series
- A new genre of children’s literature! Stories that teach life-skills to last a lifetime!
- Will doors of opportunity open to your children because of their behavior, or will they slam shut?
- WOODS THAT IT WERE
The Art of Making an Apology & Respecting Nature
- Here is the story of a group of friends who explore an untouched land and learn a big lesson. Not only do the magical beings of that forest show them how to respect Nature, the children learn how to make a meaningful apology.
- The quality of one’s life is often governed by our ability to maintain and keep longterm relationships. The humility to be able to say I’m sorry keeps our ego in check and can heal many wounds but one must learn how to truly make an apology and back it up with changed behavior. The wise person knows that the ones who learn to make apologies will create lasting relationships both in business and their personal lives.
- Taken from Sandra’s Series; Master Keys for Kids, these tools will help you guide children to have the social skills, and emotional awareness to walk through life with doors opening to them based on how they treat others and how they carry themselves.
Bonus feature: Peeves Dictionary; the fun way to broaden vocabulary.
- A MANNER FOR ALL SEASONS & MASTER KEYS FOR KIDS SERIES
… will help you open the conversation at home and in the classroom. Teach kids to process their feelings, learn social skills, handle stress better, and build their self-respect. This is how we change the world.
Master Keys for Kids Series
Six Character Themed books of lessons for Home and Classrooms
- The Basics
With the wit and wisdom of a modern sage, Sandra Beckwith, author of eleven books on civility, manners and ethics for children brings to life the tools families, teachers and faith communities need to teach emotional intelligence to the next generation.
What experts are saying:
- "In my over forty years as a recognized educator, I believe there has never been a more important time to support the development of ethics and manners in children. I whole heartedly endorse Master Keys for Kids as a relevant and important tool for parents and educators."
- J.L. Fortsen, Ed.D.
Nationally recognized educator, U.S. Dept. of Education