Project Management Fundamentals is a must-have for any project manager. Written by industry leader Rita Mulcahy, Project Management Fundamentals breaks down the tools and techniques every successful project manager should know and use in a predictive project environment.
In this book, you will find:
• A comprehensive plan for managing predictive projects
• More than 100 tools and techniques
• Templates for key tools
• The role of the project manager during every aspect of project management
• How to be an effective leader
• Ways to practice what you learn
• A foundation for managing projects
Whether you are new to project management or a seasoned pro, prime yourself with this essential project management fundamentals book for your projects.