Yellow Series 6 is the last of 6 based on my brand new shiny book, A Girl’s On-Course Survival Guide to Golf Series 2! This entire Series of 6 address the main culprits that keep our scores high from tee to green and in-between and they are all designed to be a hands-on interactive tool.
We kick-off this Series with a very special never-seen-before new section of Around the Green; creativity. We’ll ditch the same ol’ and get creative together! From there we head on to the green to putt. Putting represents almost half of all our strokes during a round, yet we spend maybe a quarter or less perfecting our putting. Let’s perfect it in this Series, including a BAD PUTT FIXES section. We close off this Series, as we do in all 6, with an awesome new section: Before & Afters with Real Women!
Interactive Features include:
• Swing Sequences: Swipe swing images using your finger to view frame by frame with key points
• Video Lessons from Christina and Guest Pros
• Quizzes & Reviews designed to expedite learning with a splash of Christina’s humor
• Real-time feedback from Christina!
• Hidden tips and key points
• Bookmark, Note-take, Highlight & Share
In my books, More Pars = More Fun!
- Christina Ricci / 5 Handicap in 5 Years