Sara needs to escape and a gorgeous seaside town in Australia seems like the perfect place. When she finds a lost Beagle on the beach, she also finds herself meeting handsome TV veterinarian, Dr Craig Murray. She vowed that she would never date a celebrity again - she's been burnt too badly before - but now she's beginning to wonder: should she risk another chance at love?
As a national heartthrob, Craig has women falling at his feet, but he is enchanted by the beautiful, curvy American. They may come from different cultures - and even speak different "English" sometimes - but he knows they can have a future together. Can he convince Sara that this is more than just a vacation fling?
escape Down Under...and find love in Summer Beach!
* EACH BOOK CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE, or read them in order for more fun! Characters you loved from past books often return to delight again in this sweet romance series set in Summer Beach, Australia.
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing for Love (Book 1) ~ Sara & Craig
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing to Win (Book 2) ~ Ellie & Dan
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing by Heart (Book 3) ~ Pippa & Matt
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing the Fool (Book 4) ~ Charlie & Todd
- Summer Beach Vets: Playing Santa (Christmas Special Book 2.5) ~ Holly & Nick
- Summer Beach Bride: Seaside Duet (Book 5) ~ Ben & Natalie
Customer ReviewsSee All
While it is a clean romance, I felt like I'm reading a travel guide for Australia. And there was Too much praise for the main characters' body features like broad shoulders, curves and muscles. The whole book is filled with cliches. But it wasn't a bad read.