You’re pregnant. Now what?
The baby arrives and you’re instantly a mom. Now what, again?!
Straight from the trenches, author-and-new(ish)-mom Ivette tells all about pregnancy, delivery, motherhood, and everything in between!
Couched in candid recollections of her own experiences and those of other renegade moms, Ivette lays out practical, up-to-date information on all the options you’ll be bombarded with—from choices about nutrition & fitness, to labor, to circumcision and vaccination, to the latest and greatest (and greenest!) baby gear. In short, she arms you with everything you need to forge your own motherhood adventure.
- How to detoxify your home and womb for Baby’s health
- How to “bump” with a bump
- Which of those zillions of items do you really need for Baby?
- The pros and cons of every labor option available (and there are lots!)
- The truth about breastfeeding
- Managing the in-laws once Baby is born
- Caring for a sick infant
- Returning to work after maternity leave
- Kicking mommy guilt in the butt
Ivette’s irreverent humor and unconventional wisdom sprinkled throughout will help you remain sane along the way—as sane as any mom-to-be can be, that is. Above all, she’ll advise you on how to master this whole motherhood thing without losing yourself.
Finally! A guide to pregnancy and early motherhood that your doctor and BFF can both agree on.