Damon has a secret…
Every Friday night, the F5 partner who is the quiet powerhouse leaves on the dot of five without explanation. Where does Damon go? What does he do? His partners want to know, but Damon can’t bring himself to share the truth about his mom’s battle with cancer. She’s the anchor in his life and he doesn’t know how he’ll go on without her. In the middle of the night, when he’s most alone, he wants to control all the variables for someone, to prove he’s not completely powerless. He doesn’t expect to find such a willing, or seductive, volunteer.
Haley loves solving mysteries…
Especially ones like the gorgeous guy who visits her favorite patient every Friday night. He must be Natasha’s son, but is he also the model on the billboard for that fitness club downtown? Where did he learn therapeutic massage? Even though she’s a nurse, Haley’s interest in him and his skill isn’t just professional. She wants to feel those hands on her own skin, for as long as possible. One night, she takes a chance and asks for a lesson from him, only to discover that she has a hunger for the sensation only Damon can satisfy.
There are two contemporary romance series set in the same world: Flatiron Five and Secret Heart Ink. Because some characters appear in both series, you may want to switch between the two series to read the stories in chronological order:
1. Simply Irresistible (Flatiron Five #1)
2. Addicted to Love (Flatiron Five #2)
3. In the Midnight Hour (Flatiron Five #3)
4. Snowbound (Secret Heart Ink #1)
5. Some Guys Have All the Luck (Flatiron Five #4)
6. Spring Fever (Secret Heart Ink #2)
7. One Hot Summer Night (Secret Heart Ink #3)
8. Going to the Chapel (Flatiron Five #5)
9. Bad Case of Loving You (Flatiron Five #6)
10. Under the Mistletoe (Secret Heart Ink #4)
11. Some Like It Hot (Flatiron Five #7)