★ ★ ★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus: A quality product from WAG Mobile Inc !!! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Focus of GoLearningBus is to make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone.
GoLearningBus brings you, simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning Book for "Introduction to Swift Programming".
All you need to know for Swift Programming is in one Book.
The Book provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
3. Code Samples for practice.
4. Embedded videos for better understanding.
Designed for both students and adults.
This Book provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Swift Programming by following snack sized chapters:
Introduction to Swift,
Let's Write Some Code in Swift,
Swift Variables and Data Types,
Controlling Program Flow,
Classes and Structures,
Properties and Methods,
Using Swift with Cocoa and Objective C,
Calculator using Swift.
About GoLearningBus Books:
1) A companion Book for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why GoLearningBus Books:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of books.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining books.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Books for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Mission : A simpleNeasy GoLearningBus Book in every hand.★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this Book.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Not very readable
Seems like a good idea. However, the formatting is completely screwed up such that text is truncated, text overlaps other text, column/bullets are layed out strangely, media objects are placed over text.
This is a problem with almost every single page. Apparently GoLearningBus decided to publish this without proof reading. Content doesn’t seem too bad, if I could read it.
Only 3 bucks, but wish I could get my money back.
Needs ALOT of work ...
I certainly hope the author is a better coder than a writer. This book needs an editor badly.