The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and is one of the most popular tablets used by all ages. The range of models has been expanded over the years so that there are now different sizes to cover all mobile computing requirements.
iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 9th edition gives you all the essential information you need to know to make the most out of your iPad:
• Choose the right model for you
• Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures
• Customize the iPad for your needs
• Master Settings and apps to stay organized
• Find, download and explore exciting apps
• Use your iPad to make travelling stress-free
• Email, share photos and video chat for free
• Access and share your music, books and videos
• Stay in touch with family members
• Access your documents from anywhere
• Master Siri, and the new features in iPadOS 13.
A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad, presented in larger type for easier reading.
Covers all iPads with iPadOS 13, including iPad mini and iPad Pro