ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep
Includes 500+ Practice Questions
Kaplan's ACT English, Reading & Writing Prep provides focused practice and expert tips to help you sharpen your skills so you can face the test with confidence. Kaplan is the Official Partner for Live Online Prep for the ACT. For more information visit kaptest.com/onlinepreplive.
Realistic Practice. Essential Review.
• More than 500 reading and writing practice questions
• Analysis of the specific types of reading passages that appear on the test: prose fiction, humanities, and social studies
• Review of essential grammar, syntax, and punctuation issues that will help you earn more points on test day
• A section on how to approach the optional writing section of the test
• Fully aligned with the actual ACT for realistic, test-like content to help you avoid surprises on test day
• 9 out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top choice college
• Kaplan's expert teachers make sure our tests are true to the ACT
• We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. Learn more at kaptest.com.