The original and most trusted verb book in the market with over 50 years of proven excellence! Barron’s 501 Spanish Verbs provides students, travelers, and adult learners with fingertip access to the 501 most common and useful Spanish verbs in all 15 tenses and moods. Fluency in Spanish begins with a knowledge of correct verb formation and usage. Having a quick reference guide such as this classic book is an absolute essential for those learning the language or those who just need a quick refresher. The authors provide clear, easy-to-follow instruction along with synonyms, antonyms and idiomatic expressions. Each verb is listed alphabetically in chart form—one verb per page along with its English translation.
Highlights of this brand new edition include:
• One verb per page conjugated in all 15 tenses and moods
• Synonyms, antonyms and idiomatic phrases for each verb
• The 55 most essential Spanish verbs highlighted and used in context
• A pull-out reference card featuring the most essential verbs
• More than 2,200 additional regular verbs conjugated like the book's 501 model verbs
• Passive and active voice formations
• Even more entries in the English-Spanish verb index covering impersonal verbs, weather expressions, and more
• Online practice and exercises to reinforce verb conjugations and usage
• Audio program to model native speaker rhythms and intonation
• New pronoun chart on the inside front cover
Formatting makes it hard to use this digitally. Would rather have a refund.