It’s the most delicious Uncle John’s ever!
Pizza, chocolate, potatoes, grubs, coffee, croissants . . . grubs? Yes, grubs! In Attack of the Foodies, no food or beverage is safe from the culinary clutches of Uncle John. From around the world to your dinner table, this tasty e-book heaps a hefty helping of the BRI’s all-time most filling food and drink articles, along with a few brand new creations we’ve been concocting in our kitchen. (Think of this e-book as sort of a “prequel” to our Bathroom Lore e-book. Get it?) So lick your chops, put on your bib, let out a big burp to create same space, and sink your fork into…
• Diner lingo
• Cheesy poetry
• Kitchen science in the 21st century
• Terrible foods invented on TV
• The Americanization of the Italian pizza pie
• Between the bleeps: the wisdom of Chef Gordon Ramsay
• When good food turns bad: foods that have tried to kill us
• Buffalo Sweat, Smoker’s Cough, and other gross (but real) cocktails
• And speaking of gross, a do-it-yourself recipe for Jell-O (it isn’t pretty)
And much, much more!