Fun, Funny, Spooky Adventures
From the author of “The Zombie Cat”
With genetic mutations, insane bullies, explosions, poisonous snakes, ghosts and other assorted comic mishaps.
My sister Ellen and I didn’t get along. It’s not that we didn’t love each other, we just couldn’t stand each other.
This book makes your family seem normal!
Warning! May contain traces of snake venom and slug slime.
Mark Binder is the Audie Award nominated author and storyteller, who tours the world sharing stories with readers and listeners of all ages.
Find him @markbinderbooks • Listen on Spotify
My family is so weird…
I wouldn’t go so far to say that we’re psycho. It’s just that strange things happen to us: explosions • • genetic mutations • • poisonous snakes • • ghost attacks and other mishaps.
Sometimes I wish that we could all just relax.
Seven stories and a chapter book/novella
Top 10 reasons to buy this book
10. Loaded with practical tips
— like what to do if your sister is being eaten
9. Makes your family seem normal
8. Meet the world’s smallest professional wrestler
7. Dynamite recipe for Flying Roast Turkey
6. Prevents bad breath in lab rats
5. Secret code that may reveal the meaning of life*
4. Action. Suspense. Flatulence.
3. New, improved, and now more than 72% slug-free! 2. Lasts longer than a pizza
1. More laughs than “Johnny Tremain”
Mark Binder teaches a college-level course in "Telling Lies." This is his autobiography.... written for anyone (all ages) with a sense of humor.
• It Ate My Sister
• The Haunted Playground
• The Tale of Bad Breath Bill
• Abu Hassan's Mighty Fart
• Ellen vs. the Snake
This is a great short tale this author came to my kids school they spoke on and on aabout their great time
It Ate My Sister
These stories are written so well and are so carefully crafted that my children (who are experienced bedtime story listeners) commented on the authors skill! These stories are so engaging and the characters so vivid I sometimes forgot that we were reading short stories and not complete books. Terrific author!