Covers iTunes 11 and iCloud for Mac and
Make the most of iTunes® or iCloud®–without being a technical expert!
This book is the fastest way to use iTunes and iCloud to enjoy your media anywhere you go, on any iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® touch. Even if you’ve never used iTunes or iCloud before, this book will show you how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. iTunes and iCloud have never been this simple!
Who knew how simple iTunes and iCloud could be?
This is today’s best beginner’s guide to using iTunes and iCloud… simple, practical instructions for doing everything you really want to do. Here’s a small sample of what you learn:
• Explore iTunes and discover better ways to enjoy it
• Build your iTunes library with both free content and paid iTunes media
• Label your iTunes media with information so that finding what you want is always easy
• Hear exactly the music you want to hear, when you want to hear it
• Discover, subscribe, and listen to the world’s best podcasts
• Wirelessly stream your iTunes media to other devices with AirPlay
• Set up iCloud on your Mac, Windows PC, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Use iCloud to automatically share your media across all your “iDevices”
• Use Photo Stream to automatically save your photos and share them with others
• Preview and download new music to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Carry and read entire libraries of electronic books
• Control syncing and preferences so your devices always work the way you want