Hodaka conquers great mountains in the “Japanese 100 Great Mountains” series. This record, the fourth volume of the series, includes five (the 16th to 20th) mountains.
- On the same day as he has conquered Mount Kinpu (the 15th mountain), he climbs Mount Mizugaki and ends up being placed in an extreme situation due to the lack of water in the intense heat.
- in Mount Akagi, he becomes interested in sightseeing spots around the mountain.
- In Mount Kaikoma, his tent is to be flooded by rain during the night.
- In Mount Nasu, he is overwhelmed an active volcano named Mount Chausu, whereas he traverses Mount Asahi and Mount Sanbonyari one after another.
- In Mount Asama, whose Volcanic Alert Level was lowered from 2 to 1, he aims to reach Mount Maekake, the highest peak in the condition.
Walking in the sky while seeing a sea of clouds, trying his luck at a shrine, encountering with other climbers, meals and hot springs after mountaineering …
You will witness Hodaka’s exciting challenge!