In Jesus Christ: God's Love Made Visible the students encounter Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity. This course leads the students toward a deeper understanding of Divine Revelation, the Trinity, the Incarnation, Jesus, salvation, and discipleship as a response to God's love.
In this second edition, the student books have shifted from a section-part-article structure to a unit-chapter-article structure where sections become units and a part is now a chapter.
In addition to the complete text of the print book, the Interactive Edition adds the following features:
• In-text links to official, online versions of Scripture, the Catechism, and Church documents so that students can study quotes from the text in their original context.
• In-text links to online biographies of all the saints mentioned in the student text.
• Photo galleries that explore topics in the text.
• PowerPoint presentations that review key concepts.
• Links to online videos that explore people or concepts in greater depth.
Customer ReviewsSee All
My teacher had to get kidney surgery
Now i have a bad teacher but this book showed me how to luv god with all my mite
Why I put 4 stars
This book is great but i only didn’t like it because it is homework but I will give it 2 stars no 3 no 4 stars because I love Jesus and God
This book is really good
This book strengthened my faith in God and I don’t know what I would’ve done without this book. It has shown me that Jesus is the way and the light. He loves us unconditionally and does right by us. He died for our sake on the cross and rose up on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. He will come again at the end of time to judge the living and the dead. And his kingdom shall have no end. Hallelujah! Amennnnnnnnn!