At the time of westward expansion, The American Frontier, 1861 -- a space ship crashes into the Rockies, changing the lives of those settled there forever.
Sheriff Clay Everdean swears to bring order to the new frontier full of critters, creatures, portals and guns:
- an amnesiac hell beast born to track hunts for where on earth it belongs
- a lovesick prospector and his colicky son sort through the space ship wreckage luck landed in their laps
- outlaw Wesley Gorton schemes to reclaim the West from settlers and set it free and wild again
- a shape-shifting critter scours the county for a powerful crystal clear as lake water
- a bartered boy is brought into the Gorton gang and raised into legend
- an orphaned girl with all the grit of her father and strength of her mother embarks on a treacherous journey
From hill folk to ranch hands, bandits and tribes, the characters of Jetsam fit together like clockwork, in this sprawling tale of morals, borders and villains. When good and evil meet with locomotive force, nothing will ever be the same.
Hilarious, moving, boundlessly original. Don’t miss out on this book!
A sci-fi six-shooter loaded with humor
This book is unreal. Capozzoli consistently weaves together multiple storylines to create a hilarious, fantastic narrative that's beyond epic in scope. A page-turner to the max!
A must read!
A super fun and weird mishmash of Game of Thrones, Cormac McCarthy and DuckTales.