'Ken Schles: Invisible City, A Digital Resource' will introduce you to, and help create a greater understanding of a hugely influential modern photobook.
Inside you will find not only the images and text featured in Invisible City, but a variety of personal reflections, commentary on the process of creating Invisible City from Ken Schles and even original notes from a lecture given at New York’s International Center of Photography in 1990.
You can also contribute your own thoughts upon seeing this book for the 1st or 101st time, these will be included in a second edition.
- All images and text featured in 'Invisible City'
- Original 1990 lecture notes
- Ken Schles' retrospective thoughts on the project and publication
- Reflections from Steve Pyke, Jeff Brouws, Stan Banos and more
- An alternate version of 'Invisible City' with introduction from Ken Schles
Customer ReviewsSee All
A great service to photography fans
This was a truly heroic effort to make this rare and important book available digitally. Clearly a labor of love. The navigation structure is not optimal and the sections are somewhat cumbersome, though I think the creators ran into some limitations inherent to iBook author.