This book is intended to provide visual and word identification of amphibians and reptiles every child should know.
This is not just a book of beautiful photographs and animal names. It is much more! This book is educational and fun at the same time! Amphibian & Reptiles To Know will captivate young readers with cool interactive features and amazing close-up photographs.
Special features include:
- Large interactive buttons for young fingers
- Audio buttons to hear the animal's name
- Highlighting of the animal name as it is pronounced
- Audio buttons to hear the sound of various animals
- Buttons to see bonus photographs
- Slideshow feature to view other related photos
- Zoom feature to see animals in incredible detail
- Special option to touch any word to reveal: copy, define and search features
We strive to make our books unique and we design them from the ground up. Books by Galloping Turtle Books are created by educators and illustrated with photos from professional photographers. Our books are not just photocopies of previously published books. And our books are not designed from mass produced book themes and generic interactive tools.
Galloping Turtle Book’s photographer, Dwight Kuhn, has published more than 125 children's books [print editions] on nature and biology subjects. Many of his books have been awarding winning titles. Kuhn was one of ten photographers featured in the book: Wildlife Photography - The Art and Technique of Ten Masters.
Beautiful photos of a great cross section of different types of reptiles and amphibians. The animal's sounds brings the book to life!
Really nice first book for young ones
My granddaughter loves hearing the sounds that the animals make. Works good on the iPhone