"Korean Words: Objects, Things, Stuff" is an interactive book that helps readers to learn the essential words for living. By touching the visual and audio cue, readers can effectively associate the word with the sound.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book
2. See the picture and try to speak based on the text
3. Touch the picture
4. Hear the Korean native sound
5. Mimic the sound and memorize the sound and meaning with the picture
6. Discover the meaning by touching the pencil icon (See the screenshot)
7. Go to the next page … then review what you have learned at the end of the book
The simplicity of this book helps readers to focus on what they see and hear and allows them to memorize Korean words
Download the sample book and find out how it works.