Acclaimed writer and musician Tony Horgan has been dubbed “The Volca Master” by his online following. In this media-rich book he combines superb photography, illustrations, interactive audio and straight-talking text to explain how you too can create amazing sounds from this game-changing drum machine. Quick-start guides, expert tips and knob-by-knob discussions shine a light into the deepest, darkest corners of the Korg Volca Beats.
Learn how to:
* Create killer patterns in seconds
* Use Motion Recording to transform your sound
* Add funk, swing, echo and fill-in effects with Stutter
* Layer sounds for bigger impact
* Tune sounds to add musical elements
* Use the Volca Beats with a DAW and MIDI controllers
* Sync with other Korg and MIDI equipment
* Record and process the Volca Beats for high quality results
* Discover undocumented secrets and tricks
* Access Global Parameters and start-up settings
Customer ReviewsSee All
Another Phenomenal Guide
What a lovely pairing: a guide as special as the Volca itself. Simply put there are just too many indispensable gems of knowledge in this book to not own it. If you have a Volca Beats know it all the way via this next-level manual instead of only going part way towards the machine's full capability and your potential with it. As with this whole series the photography, audio examples and depth of detail is just astoundingly powerful.
Easy to follow, 10000 times better than the manual!
I believe Korg Volca users of all levels can learn something from these guides and for the price it is a no brainer. If you are new to these products it would take months to learn may of the features without this guide. Tony makes his guides easy to follow without ever getting lost or confused. I keep utilizing this guide as I get more comfortable with the advanced features. I highly recommmend it to anyone, but can’t stress enough if you are a newbie like me, it is ESSENTIAL. Korg is great but their instructions are bare bones. Thanks Tony!
The Missing Manual
The author has done a superb job of explaining the capabilities of the Volca Beats and how to get the most out of it! Korg manuals should be half this thorough and we'll written.