This book consists of five essays on Mahabharata titled -
1. Krshhna, Last Days: Significance of “16” in the 16th Mausala Parvan, and Vyaasa the Fisherman-Kaala (Time)
2. Krshhna and Arjuna, Night and Day in Rotation: An Analysis of Vyaasa's Discourse on Time and Power in the Light of Vedas, Shatapatha Braahmana, and Upanishhads
3. Indra-Vishhnu on One Chariot: Metaphor for Raashtriya Policy of Community Welfare
through Dharma-Vidyaa-Vaarttaa Connection
4. Draupadiii, Sexuality as Weapon: Reading Mahaabhaarata Rationally in the light of Kautilya’s Arthashaastra, and
5. Draupadiii, Aspects of Shacii-Indraanii
The essays explore Mahabharata from entirely new angles. The author intends to have a glimpse of Vyasa's oceanic mind in search of gems from India’s glorious past and tradition and find their modern relevance.